Cybergun / KWC Taurus PT92/99 CO2 PISTOL
Full metal airsoft gun with Taurus license and CO2BB shooting system!
Stable full metal replica of the Taurus PT99 self-loading pistol, here in the version with semi-automatic shot mode and CO2 blowback drive.
The replica of Cybergun / KWC has the Taurus license all original markings and captions which makes the pistol very interesting not only for players but also for collectors.
The PT99 replica has due to the many metal parts a very good weight of almost 1100 grams. The adjustable BAX Hop-Up System gives the ball a precise trajectory. At the bottom of the metal frame is a 40mm long 21mm rail for various accessories.
The Taurus replica has a strong and durable CO2 blowback system. The CO2 capsule is inserted in the removable magazine in this model, which makes a quick change possible. The magazine thus accommodates the CO2 capsule and up to 28 6mm BB balls.
The CO2 blowback system, in which the metal slide is moved back and forth as per the genuine Taurus PT99 per shot, produces a true-to-life shot feeling. The shooting power is up to 1 joule. (12g CO2 capsules sold separately)
To operate the Taurus PT99 pistol 6mm BBs and 12g CO2 capsules are needed.
- Cybergun Taurus PT99 Full Metal CO2 Blowback 6mm BB black
- Magazine 28 shots short-type black
- Color: Black
- Caliber: 6 mm BB (0,23g – 0,25g recommended)
- System: CO2 GBB – CO2 gas blow back / semi-automatic
- Material: metal / aluminum / composite plastic
- Magazine capacity: approx. 28 shots
- Length: approx. 216 mm
- Weight: approx. 1.097 g
- Scale: 1/1
- Power: max. up to 1 Joule (depending on temperature)
- Manufacturer: Cybergun / KWC
Out of stock