The PMC is the most basic model in the Neptune range. Basic to say something, since it comes better equipped than many other models in the same price range.
To start the body is made of nylon fiber (more resistant than the usual ABS) with a great touch and without cracks or slacks. In addition, the front handguard is metallic the 9″ limited edition CNC. The external barrel is not far behind and is also metallic, being removable for greater enjoyment of lovers of customizations.
To all this, we must add some very interesting interns: a standard V2 gearbox but with 8mm bearings, reinforced piston and a MOSFET to safeguard the trigger contacts, so the model can be used with 11.1v batteries. The cut-off lever is made of steel, which will prolong its useful life and prevent premature problems with the semi-automatic.
Other important details are:
– The stock is made of nylon fiber with lateral battery housings, so it is easy to use a two or three core battery without headaches. As in the whole M4 family, it is extensible with adjustment in several positions.
– Upper RIS rail and folding sights, which allows to install all types of the optics.
– Straight trigger, which next to the MOSFET provides a very trigger response.
– Approximate power: 310 – 320 FPS
– Includes a high capacity ball loader (300bbs).
– It does not include a battery or battery charger.