CYMA Shotgun shells 6-pk
Low-cap magazines must be prepared in particular way before first usage. Steps that must be made:
- during first usage, magazine MUST NOT be fully loaded with bb`s,
- before first usage, magazine SHOULD be oiled with silicon oil for better working,
- during first usage, magazine SHOULD be loaded with few bb`s and subsequently core out. After magazine SHOULD be loaded with 10 bb`s more than first time and subsequently core out. Activity *SHOULD* be repeated until full mag capacity will be achieved.
- REMEMBER, If magazine is stored, it MUST be empty,
- REMEMBER to regularly oil the magazine with silicon oil.