JOHN WICK JAG PRECISION JW3 – FULL METAL
JOHN WICK JAG PRECISION JW3
A long-awaited replica of ARMY ARMAMENT’s JW3 Combat Master pistol licensed from Taran Tactical in collaboration with Jag Precision. The aim of ARMY was to launch a product for customers who are looking for a pistol with reliable combat characteristics, long-range, fly straight and hit hard, but also a beautiful appearance made of accuracy, precision finish and durability of construction.
· Full Metal Construction – slide with weight reduction cuts, reinforced frame and a 5-inch match grade bull-type barrel (no thread for compensator).
· Realistic Blowback System – offers the most realistic action from GGB replicas available on the market.
· Double Stack Magazine – 28 rounds capacity magazine with a base pad for fast, smooth, positive reload.
· Extended Magazine Release – for quick magazine changes without changes your grip on the pistol, ideal for people with small to medium hands.
· Fiber Optic Front Sight and Adjustable Rear Sight – for fast and certain sight alignment to accelerate aiming in unfavorable conditions.
· Ambi Thumb Safety – allows locking the slide without changes your grip on the pistol.
· Tactical Magwell – for fast reloads.
· Polymer Pistol Grip with Stippling – for better handling and control of the weapon while shooting in all conditions.
· Integral Frame Rail – to mount a flashlight in low light situations.
· Laser-Engraved Individual Serial Number.
· Adjustable Hop-Up Unit – to adjust the bbs flight path for better range and accuracy.
· Wear and Cold-Resistant Sealed Hop-Up Rubber – it is made of a silicone compound, which ensures tightness even at low temperatures.
· Reinforced Cold-Resistant Polymer Nozzle – a new design nozzle provides a better seal which translates into a stable shot force and increased mechanical resistance to damage. It’s so durable that it can easily cooperate with Green Gas and CO2 magazines.
· Sealed New Generation Magazine Valves – significantly improved magazine loading comfort, reduce gas consumption and ensure tightness and smooth operation of the entire replica.