LIPO B3+ BATTERY CHARGER
Balance charge current:800mA Cell accout range:2s/3s Battery Type:LIPO Display:Green&Red LED Blink red:error
1. Only use the charger with LiPo battery types. Do not attempt to charge any other type of battery. This charger is not compatible with LiFe, Lilo, or NiMh / NiCd batteries.
2. Observe the precautions and warnings included with your battery.
3. Never leave the charger unattended during use. If any faults are observed, immediately close the process.
4. Keep the charger away from moisture, dust, dirt, heat, direct sunlight, and vibration. Do not throw it away.
5. Double-check all connections before starting the charging process. Do not connect with reverse polarity.
6. The charger and the battery to be charged must be placed on a heat-resistant, non-flammable, and non-conductive surface. Never place them on a car seat, rug, or the like. Keep flammable and volatile materials away from the area of operation.
7. When charging LiPo batteries, we suggest using a LiPo charge safety bag, available from most hobby retailers.
8. Never charge a LiPo battery that is swollen in any way.
9. To avoid short circuits between the input connectors of the output power adapter cable, always connect the adapter cable to the charger first, and then to the battery to be charged. The reverse sequence when disconnecting.