Lipo charger B3
Lipo charger B3
Power input voltage: AC 100 to 240V
Output power: 20 watts
Charging current: 1.6A
Battery type: LiPo 2S-3S (Series)
Size: 100mm * 60mm * 35mm
Weight: 180 g
IMaxRC B6 Compt INCLUDES
IMaxRC B3 20W Compact Charger * 1
AC Input Cable * 1
Instruction Manual * 1
IMaxRC B3 20W Compact Charger Introduction
The B3 20W compact charger is the best solution for the 2S and 3S Lipo battery, because it is light and exquisite, maximum power 20W, charging current 1.6A, AC function, especially there is the corresponding port Balanced corresponding to each battery pack. It is very convenient for RC cars and helicopters.
1. Only use charger with LiPo battery types. Do not try to charge any other type of battery. This charger is not compatible with LiFe, Lilo or NiMh / NiCd batteries.
2. Observe the precautions and warnings included with your battery.
3. Never leave the charger unsupervised during use. If any fault is observed, close the process immediately.
4. Keep the charger away from moisture, dust, dirt, heat, direct sunlight and vibration. Do not throw it away.
5.Compare all connections twice before starting the loading process. Do not connect with reverse polarity.
6. The charger and the battery to be charged must be placed on a heat-resistant, non-flammable and non-conductive surface. Never place them on a car seat, rug or similar. Keep flammable and volatile materials away from the area of operation.
7.When charging LiPo batteries, we suggest using a LiPo charge security bag, available from most hobby retailers.
8. Never charge a LiPo battery that is swollen in any way.
9.To prevent short circuits between the input connectors of the output power adapter cable, always connect the adapter cable first to the charger and then to the battery to be charged. Reverse the sequence when disconnecting .
Out of stock